Friday, July 26, 2013

Tyvek Wallet?

Well, when I won the Spyderco Dragonfly from Endgame's contest, he sent it to me... with a tyvek envelope. So I got to it today. Not the best I could have done, but I'll use my awkward one hand construction as an excuse for now. I've got plenty of material left though. I can make another one easy.

I'm not too sure how long it's going to last... but for the moment, it works. Thin as heck too!


I don't really keep that much stuff in my wallet. I have around 10 bills, 6 cards (mostly gift cards, a library card, debit, and driver's license.) I'm carrying my silver eagle around for now though. The front right pocket (you can just see a shadow of the coin) is really for a challenge coin though. I'm waiting for one of Mooshi's Mooshbot Minion coins to put there! 
I tried to write on the Tyvek.. but it BLEEDS. -.- Probably should have used a sharpie actually. But too late. That's Noodler's Bulletproof 54th Mass. 

Not sure how long it's going to hold up, but I'll use it until it dies. 


No comments:

Post a Comment